CSULB CalFresh Outreach Program Appointment Center
Beach Cal Fresh is open for appointments to assist students via Zoom or Phone for their Cal Fresh inquiries, applications, questions and concerns. Students can schedule appointments below. A staff member will call you at the time of your appointment.
BEACH CalFresh can help you with eligibility and find out what documents you will need for your application. These are a few of the documents that could apply for to you. The Cal Fresh Office looks forward to remotely continuing to assist students with their basic needs.
• Identification (driver’s license, birth certificate, or school ID card)
• Social security card (can be a picture or copy)
• Proof of Residence (utility bill or mail w/ your current physical address on it)
• Proof of income (pay stub from Last 30 Days) or Exception (DSS/EOP/Work-Study verification)
• Proof of unit enrolled in & proof of financial aid award package—you can retrieve this from your my.csulb.edu account
• Contract showing meal plan (if applicable, must provide less than 50% of meals to be eligible)
Please visit csulb.edu/calfresh to find out what the qualifications are for benefits!
Please contact the BEACH CalFresh Office for more information by texting (562) 317-1492.
*IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE IT IN ADVANCE